Saturday, October 23, 2010

the Halloween week

works hard for the painting as helper
as promised to my friend

a promise is a promise
which is after say it u shall do it
we shall not forget what we promised
or simply aeroplane people

for the same event
i had lost my mind toward someone
its sad that i lost her trust i build on her
i do not did my best to think wise which i should be

i am sorry yyc
i do not know what i can do
or even try to gain your trust anymore
i hope you forgive me.
im not perfect
u can put the blame on me.

i do not know what i can type here,
includes the gui ji
which can be written, soon
because it happens.

its not posting out until now
because i dont wish it to be posted out
i dont wish the day for it to come

shall stop write here and talk to u face 2 face
message is not delivered accurately here
hope u un the whole thing before decide..




EMO, hello.

No comments: