Monday, August 24, 2009

24Aug09'

Seldom update the blog recently due to lazyness on me. U can put the blame on me - Akon.
Well some of my friend went to Cameroon last weekend,
so i friendly asked them to buy me a small box of strawberry
for the only ___berry. hehe..
if they bosim. Finally end up a medium box one, thx. ^^
不用客气
=APPRECIATE IN HEART=


The strawberry having affair~!!
lolx..
24/8
The Apple logo dat take a bite,
with bit ice on it.. nice
24/8
Haha this is the strawberry of my friend bought to me.
Alrdy half d.. hehe
Out from fridge, icy sour sweet.. lolx
24/8

This is one recent happening in class. Due to lazyness to attend 8pm class,
a few fellow of my class went to another ppl class, end up......
Another version of Mandy the kacau innocent face...
Karmen if i'm u i alrdy punch the face.. hehe
19/8
Here is Mandy the burger seller, with Mario and Ape.
Kacau dao si.. the boss also sweat d.. (bos banyak sikit la)
14/8

No comments: